Acquisition Search #4826a
Experienced Private Equity fund seeks new opportunities in the Insurance sector
Our client, a Private Equity fund operating exclusively in the Insurance sector, with strong experience in growing and successfully vertically integrating companies in their current structure, is currently looking to acquire growing and profitable businesses in the UK, with a good EBITDA to Turnover ratio, in the Insurance Sector.
They are currently looking to acquire a company that has substantial opportunities to scale going forward.
The desired business should be in the insurance sector and must have the following attributes:
- Well established business with a good track record and positive cash flow
- Long standing and diversified customer base
- Second Tier management in place
- Turnover between £100,000 and £20,000,000
- Diverse customer base with no overreliance on one or two major customers
- 2nd tier Management
Primary business activity Insurance
EBITDA £100,000 – £15,000,000
Location UK Wide, but preferably in London, Bristol, Plymouth or Wales
Existing staff retention Flexible