Net Profit: c.11%
Number of employees: 5
Price: c.5x EBITDA
Industry: Storage and Distribution
Location: South-East UK
An amazing opportunity to acquire a strong, well established Freight Forwarding business located in South East.
The business has over 20 years of successful trading, time in which it has built up a strong client base and good reputation among it’s many clients. The company offers services to Importers as well as Exporters for movement of their goods by Sea, Air and Land.
The company specialises in the following services:
- Warehousing – providing storage for all products
- Frozen, chilled and ambient storage
- Distribution within UK and Europe
- Groupage service to and from Spain, Portugal and France
- Picking of orders
- Shrink Wrapping
- Transhipping service of trailers for onward deliveries
- 24hr handling of containers – loading and unloading
The business does benefit from a very loyal client base and has second tier management that would be capable of running the business on a day to day basis.
In addition to this, the company has another office abroad.
The owner is looking to retire but is able to provide a proper handover, however there is second tier management in place that is able to handle the day-to-day running of the operation.