CC slider IT web

Key Information

Turnover: £1.3M

Industry: Print Media Publishing & Advertising

Location: Greater London

Contact: info@chelseacorporate.com

Opportunity to acquire a well-established Printing, Publishing, Advertising and Media company with the latest printing technology, based in East London

The company offers services such as book binding and sewing, print finishing and folding. The customers are mainly companies in the area of Greater London, with the possibility of extension, if there are such arrangements in place.

The company is run and owned by two shareholders, one of which having a share ownership of 75% and the other 25%. The majority shareholder is aware that as part of the next stage of growth the company would benefit from becoming part of a larger organisation.

 

Enquire about this business