Founded as a family business dedicated to utilising new technology, to provide public/private sector clients with significant savings on their procurement and cost needs.
- Industry Overview: Public Consulting Services
- Location: London, UK
- Business Description:
- The business offers services for public, private, charitable and government institutions in a range of industries and sectors
- Environmentally friendly, the company is focussed on achieving Net Zero targets internally and as a consulting service for their clients
- The business has grown significantly over the last decade to become an international team of Procurement Experts, providing an average of 30% plus savings per year to councils, hospitals, universities and hospitality businesses
- Partners include; Lloyds Banking Group, NatWest, Adyen, Equifax, much of the current revenue is derived from public bodies
- The company is focussed on providing digital solutions that enhance the procurement process, reducing time and cost ineficiences
- Developing key software in-house, they have a tech team established in the Philippes
- Current revenue momentum is extremely promising, with the company expected to increase revenues by 2x in 2024
- The company has a very strong pipeline with over 5m
- Financial Summary: FY23 Turnover £600k
- Team Overview: An adaptable and highly motivated and experienced 2nd tier management team in place leading a dedicated and loyal team towards continued its continued success.
To find out more get in touch with our team quoting reference number: 18292968224.