Fast, comprehensive and cost-effective Due Diligence
Take the headache out of due diligence with a Chelsea Corporate Chartered Accountants Legal and Financial Due Diligence report. We offer due diligence services and other accounting for our M&A clients and we’re the only M&A specialist accounting firm in the market.
Your report is created by an international law firm and chartered accountants in conjunction with a buy-side M&A advisory firm. The report will quickly highlight any potential legal and financial issues with the business you’re about to acquire.
This is a cost effective and prompt solution, designed by business buyers for business buyers. Chelsea Corporate Chartered Accountants specialise in accounting services for business acquisitions and disposals.
- Cost-effective and convenient report for assessing a potential acquisition
- Legal and financial due diligence combined in one report
- Created by ICAEW Chartered Accountants in conjunction with a buy-side M&A advisory firm
- Fast and reliable turnaround
- Solutions to problem areas
- Assessment of working capital
- Data room management
Call Saul Cohen on +44 (0)20 3011 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
In addition to our Legal and Financial Due Diligence Report and buy-side support, we also offer a full range of support for business owners including:
- Tax, remuneration and deal structure setup
- New target sourcing
- Financing solutions
- Post acquisition marketing and admin support for your new business
- Post acquisition integration between new and existing businesses
- Post acquisition statutory accounts, audit and financial reporting
- VAT returns
- Company secretarial
- Annual tax planning review
- Management accounts
- Director’s tax planning and tax returns
- Cash flow projections
Head of Accounting